Saturday, May 10, 2008

"Bartolone" Baby Shower

Sunday May 4th, my mom& sisters threw us a beautiful baby shower, complete with beautiful shower favors made by my sister- in- law Sheila. The only thing missing was my other sister-in-law Brenda& my nieces Sofia& Olivia, who are currently in New Orleans until June.

It was a lovely day, and so much fun. My mom and sisters did a great job at including everyone, and making sure people went home with something!! So many people came to celebrate baby Sibert's (soon to come) arrival to our world. My mom requested that people bring books for Baby's library, and now, he has over 50!! We are so excited about this, we have already begun reading them to him.

There were so many wonderful gifts, I do not know where to begin, from photo sessions a photographer friend of ours gave us, to a onesie that says "Sweetie" in Swedish. Everything was so sweet and thoughtful, and I greatly appreciated all who came.

I felt quite Blessed to have so many people as excited as I am about the birth of our first baby.





On

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was wonderful to see the pictures from your shower!! Wow over 50 books in Baby's library, lots of choices for bed time stories... what a great idea. Sounds like you had an amazing time and baby was well spoiled.. love ya

Garrity said...

Hey! Looks like you had an awesome shower.You look SO good and beautiful. You can definitely tell you have that pregnancy glow. Im so happy for you guys. Wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Having children definitely makes you learn more about yourself and its neat because you get to know your husband as a daddy as well. You will be an awesome mommmy. Im glad you have this set up so I can keep up to date with you! Love ya, Charity

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have made it! Sounds like a great time.

I'll see you at the next one :-)